Call for Abstracts
The abstract submission for WORK2023 conference is closed. Thank you for all submissions!
The notifications of acceptance are sent by 24 April 2023.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the virtual conference platform and in the Book of abstracts (PDF).
The Book of abstracts will also be published on the conference website after the conference.
- After you have submitted your abstract, on the next page you can review the form, on the top right corner of the page you can choose “amend” if you notice anything you wish to change, or “continue” if you are ready. Please note that you can sign in again later and amend your submission until the final submission deadline.
- Remember to complete the abstract and answer all the required questions before the deadline, uncompleted abstracts will not be reviewed.
- The abstract should be written in English, body text limited to 800 words. Please proofread your text.
- Title should be written with capital letters
- References are not required, but if you wish to include them, please note that they must be included within the word limit.
- List all authors names, note that affiliations should contain institution, city, and country.
- Abstracts will be subject to blind review.
- Acceptance information will be sent to the submitter only. Possible further information will be sent to all presenters (provided that their email has been given on the submission form).